This is good for you.
I think that’s the only line I am going to say again and again. This has all the elements for instant relief from work tensions, headaches, common cold, and of course stress. Make this and feel so good about yourself that you forget about everything that is stressful. You don’t need to have lemon grass at home to make this. Lemons are perfect.
And this is that one recipe that teaches you that no part of a vegetable is bad for you or is something that you should discard. You can use everything, right from skin to stalks.
- 1 ½ – 2 inches of Ginger, unpeeled, grated very finely
- 1 full bunch of fresh coriander stalks and leaves, leaves finely chopped, and stalks saved
- 3 scallions, the whole white part and some of the green, chopped into fine circles
- Juice of 1 lemon
- 1-2 tbspn honey
– Bring about a ltr of water to boil and add in the ginger. Let it boil for about 5-6 min. Then add in the coriander stalks, and continue boiling.
– Season with salt, add honey, continue to stir and continue boiling for another 5 min
– After about 4 min, add in the coriander leaves and chopped scallions to the water, and boil for the remaining 1 min.
– Take the mixture off the heat, add in the lemon juice and stir and serve hot.