This one as simple as braising and blending; there is nothing to it that I would really write about. But still, here goes. (I do not have to reiterate that cucumber is one of the best vegetables when you are on a diet. It acts as both a hydrating element to your high protein diet, as well as it helps drain out excess water from your body caused by any extra carbohydrate intake.)
1. 2 medium sized cucumbers, peeled, deseeded and roughly chopped
2. A bunch fresh coriander
3. 3-4 garlic cloves, crushed
4. 1 green chilli, halved length-wise (you could deseed your chilli)
5. 1 tbspn rice wine vinegar
7. Fresh ground black pepper (optional)
8. Light olive oil
– In a heavy bottom dish, heat a tspn of oil and add in the crushed garlic and chilli, and sauté for 30 sec.
– Add the cucumber and sauté for 3 min. Add in the coriander and sauté for another 30 sec to a min.
– Add the mixture to a blender and blend till very smooth.
– Transfer it back to the dish in which you sautéed the cucumber and coriander; reheat the blended mixture and while you are doing so, add salt and the rice wine vinegar.
– Wait for another boil, and take the mixture off the heat. (sprinkle some pepper at this stage) Serve hot.