- 2 cups fresh natural yogurt
- 1 green apple, sliced/chopped roughly
- 1-2 tbspn wild organic honey
- 1 inch ginger, grated finely
- 3 tbspn fresh coriander leaves
- 2 whole olives (green)
- 1 clove of garlic
- 1 tbspn + 1 tspn extra virgin olive oil
– In a blender, or by hand, make the yogurt smooth, so that the cream and the little whey blend perfectly.
Roast the apples:
– Slice the apples, coat them delicately oil, honey, and ginger.
– In a preheated oven (200C), roast them till they are brown on the edges. I added the clove of garlic too to the roasting tray.
– Add the roasted apples and garlic to the blended yogurt;
– Add fresh coriander, 1 tspn of olive oil, olives, and salt and blend well. Serve chilled with salads or bread.