- 250 g Fennel (bulb)
- 3-4 medium sized carrots, washed and peeled
- 100 g fresh coriander leave
- 100 g fresh fenugreek leaves
- 50 g fresh mint leaves
- 50 g cranberries (fresh or dry)
- 1 tspn roasted cumin seeds
- Salt and fresh ground black pepper
- Extra virgin olive oil
- Juice of ½ a lime/lemon
– In your processor, or on a box-grater, shred the carrots and fennel into fine slices, and place them in a bowl.
– Chop the greens roughly, and combine with the carrots and fennel.
– Sprinkle cranberries and roasted cumin seeds, and dress the mixture with 1 to 2 parts of lime/lemon juice to olive oil. Season and serve.