One of the easiest truffles to make; no sugar; extra healthy; and an extra special festive sweet!
- 200 g Dates
- 75 g freshly grated coconut
- 1 tspn of ghee
- Deseed the dates, and mince them in a processor, coarsely.
- Spread the grated coconut on a tray.
- Make small truffles out of the minced dates, and roll them in the spread coconut. You will have sticky palms, so grease them with a drop or two of ghee before rolling, and few times in between.
- Serve immediately, or store them in the fridge for upto 3 days, in a closed tin.