- 1 ½ cups WW flour
- ½ cup buttermilk
- 1 egg, separated
- ¼ cup extra virgin olive oil/sunflower oil
- ¼ cup peanut butter
- 3 tbspn organic sugar/coconut sugar
- ½ tspn salt
- 1 tspn double action baking powder
- Preheat the oven to 180C
- Sift the flour, and mix the rest of the dry ingredients with it, in a large mixing bowl
- In a smaller bowl, whisk the egg-white until moderately stiff peaks are formed (for about 2 minutes, on medium speed)
- In another medium sized bowl, whisk all the wet ingredients together (except the egg-white)
- Fold the whisked egg-white into the wet ingredients very gently. Then combine this mixture with the dry ingredients mixture carefully.
- It will be a slightly lumpy batter (as it should be for muffins); ladle the batter into your lined moulds, bake for 25-30 minutes.
Let them cool down for 10 min, and serve!