Follow me on bloglovin’ : <a href=”http://www.bloglovin.com/blog/14015495/?claim=pa7hx5jdy7f”>Follow my blog with Bloglovin</a>
- 200 g Snow Peas, peas and shells
- 1 medium carrot
- 4 Red radish bulbs
- 5 sprigs of fresh Thyme
- 2 tbspns of balsamic vinegar
- 200 g cooked wholewheat bulgur
- A handful of walnuts
- Extra virgin olive oil
- Peel and chop the carrot, and chop about 1/4th of the shells of the snow peas. Leave the rest as it is. Wash and chop the radish into thin circles.
- In a pan on low heat, add a tbspn of oil and fry the thyme sprigs for 20 seconds, add the carrots, fry them till lightly golden and then set the thyme and carrots aside;
- In the same pan, add all the pea shells, and add balsamic vinegar, and toss for 20 seconds, set aside.
- Arrange the salad, by placing the wholewheat bulgur first, and then the vegetables. Top the whole dish off with fresh thyme, walnuts and peas; serve warm!